This beautiful needle gauge from CocoKnits is what we like to call, "practical eye candy!" Gorgeous and useful, this new piece is made PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute as part of CocoKnits commitment to avoiding plastics.
The discs swivel out and then come back together though the use of magnets, making it a perfect fidget toy as well as needle gauge! Large enough to measure your needles, but small enough to tuck inside your accessory roll, it's a great addition to your CocoKnits collection!
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10 mm
- Overall size (closed) is approximately 1" diameter X 1.5" high (2.5 cm X 4 cm)
- Disc are in an array of rainbow colors created to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic.
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc color is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered.