English Garden (Twain)
So named by one of our favorite Yarny Ewes, and we consider her quite the expert, so English Garden it is.
This is a double knit sock blank from our Twain blend, so the strands can be pulled from either end. Sock blanks are great for making identical socks, fingerless gloves, hats, or any other project for which it meets the yardage requirements.
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon
- 2 strands of 231 yards (for a total of 463 yards), 100 grams
- 27-32 sts / 4 in
- NS: US 1-3
- Hand dyed using professional grade acid dyes
- For best results, hand wash cold and lay flat to dry. May be machine washed in cold water on gentle cycle, laid flat to dry.
- As hand-dyed yarn is subject to variation, even with the same dye lot, if using more than one hank in a project, alternate hanks every few rows to compensate for variations in tone and pattern.