YAMS, as we affectionately call it, is one of the very first colorways we came up with. Dye recipes and techniques changing as they do, we've cleaned it up a bit and made it shiny and new!
- 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon
- 4 ply DK
- 231 yards, 100 grams
- 21-24 sts / 4 in, NS: US 5-7
- Hand dyed using professional grade acid dyes
- For best results, hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- As hand-dyed yarn is subject to variation, even with the same dye lot, if using more than one hank in a project, alternate hanks every few rows to compensate for variations in tone and pattern.