Okay, so the name Granny Smith was taken, and there are only so many types of green apples. The next thing that came to mind was Sour Puss. So this is for all of us sour pusses in the fiber crafting community.
- 75% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Silver Stellina
- 4-ply, DK Weight
- 231 yards, 100 grams
- 21-24 sts / 4 in, NS: US 5-7
- Hand dyed using professional grade acid dyes
- For best results, hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- As hand-dyed yarn is subject to variation, even with the same dye lot, if using more than one hank in a project, alternate hanks every few rows to compensate for variations in tone and pattern.